The Xperia Neo L was announced by Sony back in March as its first smartphone to run Android 4.0 ICS out of the box. Back then, Sony said the handset would be released only in China. However, it looks like the company is planning to bring it to other markets soon, as it’s started showing it off over at its global website.
Unlike the Xperia Ion or Xperia Acro S, the Sony Neo L isn’t a high-end smartphone. It comes with a 4 inch scratch-resistant (854 x 480 pixels), Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS, xLOUD sound, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, 512MB of RAM, 1GHz single-core processor, and 1GB of internal memory.
For the moment, the price of Sony Xperia Neo L is not known. Well, at least we know that the handset will have to color versions: black and white.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony intros waterproof Xperia Acro S (LT26w) with Android 4.0 ICS, and Xperia Go / Advance (ST27i)
- New Sony Xperia Sola (Pepper MT27i) officially announced, comes with “magical” floating touch technology
- Sony intros Xperia E with Android Jelly Bean, dual SIM edition
- Sony Xperia Acro S, Tipo Dual, and Advance coming soon to the US
- Sony Xperia Miro and dual-SIM Xperia Tipo with Android 4.0 ICS officially announced