As you’ve probably already found out, Sprint had to delay the launch of its latest and greatest LTE smartphone – the HTC Evo 4G LTE. And while some of those who’ve placed pre-orders have already received their handsets, the new Evo isn’t available yet, neither in stores nor online.
But Sprint says the problem will be solved soon. According to the carrier, “shipments of HTC EVO 4G LTE” are expected “to enter the U.S. in the next few days.” Unfortunately, an exact released date was not provided.
Sprint is selling the HTC Evo 4G LTE for $199.99 – price available only on contract, of course. Meanwhile, Wirefly is asking just $150 for the handset (with a new Sprint account).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global and Droid X now free at Wirefly with contract
- Sprint will cut prices for Google Nexus S, HTC Evo 4G, and Evo Shift 4G on June 24
- Sprint Nexus S 4G now only $99.99 at Wirefly
- Pre-order the HTC Evo 4G LTE for Sprint for just $149.99 at Wirefly
- ZTE Flash with Android ICS available at Sprint now