Although it was supposed to arrive in the UK on May 24, the HTC Desire C has only become available there today. Customers can find the smartphone both SIM-free, and on various plans via Three.
If you’re buying the new Desire from Three, you can get it for free on plans starting at £13 per month. The network also lets you choose the handset on Pay As You Go for £149.99.
The SIM-free offers comes from Clove, which is asking £189.99 for the Desire C, offering in both black, and white.
As far as I know, the HTC Desire C is the first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone to have a processor clocked at only 600 MHz. Its other features include a 3.5 inch HVGA display, Beats Audio, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP rear camera with autofocus, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 25GB of free storage at Dropbox, MicroSD card support, and a 1,230 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire C gets official – Android 4.0 ICS at an affordable price (video)
- Dual-SIM HTC Desire V with Android 4.0 ICS announced in Europe
- HTC Desire C to arrive in India this week
- Dual SIM HTC Desire V launched in India
- HTC Desire X getting Android Jelly Bean update soon?