Verizon will take pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S III starting June 6. US Cellular’s S III will be released in July
Sprint and T-Mobile USA have already announced the day when they’ll start selling the Samsung Galaxy S III: June 21. Verizon has also made an announcement today, but only to say that its new Galaxy would be on pre-order starting June 6, and in stores “in the coming weeks.”
Similar to Sprint’s version, Verizon’s S III will have LTE connectivity, 2GB of RAM, and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Prices will start at $199.99 for the 16GB model, and $249.99 for the 32GB one. You can check out the new handset here at Verizon.
Another North American carrier that unveiled Galaxy S III launch details today is US Cellular. Its customers will be able to pre-order the Android ICS smartphone on June 12. According to US Cellular, the S III “will be in stores and online in July” (and will have LTE, of course).
For now, AT&T has not announced anything regarding its Samsung Galaxy S III. But I’m sure it will do it soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s and AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S III won’t come with 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III now expected to “ship by July 10″
- US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 will be up for pre-order on April 16 too
- Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders start at AT&T and US Cellular, shipping on April 30
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III officially launching on July 10