The good news for AT&T customers is that they’ll be able to choose not just the white and blue versions, but also an exclusive red one (which, unfortunately, hasn’t been pictured yet). Pre-orders for AT&T’s LTE-ready Galaxy S III will start on June 6. There’s no word on exactly when the handset will arrive in stores, but it should happen before the end of the month.
AT&T will sell the S III with 16GB of internal memory for $199.99 on contract. The carrier will also offer “a 16GB MicroSD card at a low price of $39 for a total of 32 GB for under $238.99.”
In case you’re wondering, the Galaxy S III from AT&T has all the features the other carriers’ editions have, including a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED HD display, 2GB of RAM, and 1.5GHz dual-core processor. You can find out more about the handset here.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Mega 5.8 now official, launching in May with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on board
- Samsung Galaxy R (Z) with Android Gingerbread and Tegra CPU coming to the UK this month
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with LTE announced by Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy Premier upgraded with a quad-core CPU in Korea, renamed to Galaxy Pop
- Sony Xperia Acro S, Tipo Dual, and Advance coming soon to the US