The Galaxy S III isn’t the only Samsung Android smartphone that AT&T will release in the near future. As a matter of fact, the carrier has just re-announced the Galaxy Exhilarate, an eco-friendly handset that will become available on June 10. This comes almost exactly five months after the Exhilarate was first unveiled during CES.
The Exhilarate is the first 4G LTE smartphone launched by AT&T that comes with ‘green’ credentials. It has a rear casing that’s made from 80% recycled materials, as well as a low-load, energy efficient charger that alerts you when the phone has been fully charged.
To complement the Exhilarate’s environmentally friendly attitude, AT&T will offer two special cases by Incipio, made from a combination of biodegradable and recyclable materials.
Specs-wise, the Galaxy Exhilarate will come with a 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording support, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
The Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate will cost $49.99 with a new two-year contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T also outs affordable Samsung Exhilarate and Pantech Burst, along with Pantech Element tablet
- AT&T intros new LTE devices: Samsung Galaxy Express, Galaxy Rugby Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus heading to Verizon Nov. 17th?
- Samsung Reclaim launched by Bell; Samsung Omnia 2, Impact and Galaxy coming to Canada soon
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 to have a 1080p Super AMOLED screen. Galaxy S II Plus could be announced next month