The LG Optimus L7 is now available in Canada, where both Rogers and Fido have started selling it.
Rogers is asking $0.01 for the Optimus L7 with a new 3-yr contract agreement, or $274.99 without contract. Fido lets you have the handset for absolutely free “with select 3-year Fido Agreements”, or for $300 if you want to buy it without agreement.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the LG Optimus L7 features a 4.3 inch WVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and an 8.7mm thin case.
In addition to releasing the Optimus L7, Fido has also introduced the Sony Xperia U. It can be yours for free on select 3-yr agreements, or $300 sans contract.
The Xperia U features Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich), a 3.5 inch FWVGA display, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, GPS, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and 8GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia U and LG Optimus L7 headed to Fido Canada
- HTC Desire C available now in Canada (via Rogers, Fido)
- Affordable LG Optimus L3 headed to Canada via Fido
- HTC One X launched in Canada by Rogers
- Motorola Razr to be launched by Fido in Canada