Despite what one Verizon website claimed at one point (for just a short while though, after which it was taken down), the upcoming HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE may end up costing $149.99 with the obligatory two-year contract.
At least that’s the pricing that has been revealed in the latest MAP list leak originating at Verizon. In this Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) list you can clearly see the new Droid Incredible being priced at that level.
Of course, this could be the pricing after a mail-in rebate, Droid Life speculates. In that case you’d actually end up paying $199.99 in-store, and then you’d get $50 back after mailing in that rebate form.
These MAP list leaks are usually pretty reliable, so it’s entirely possible that we now know what the Droid Incredible 4G LTE will cost when it launches.
And speaking of that, we still have no indication at all from Verizon (official or leaked) about when that may be. This is one of the most leaked devices in recent history, and after many months of leaks Verizon finally decided to announce it last month – sans pricing of release date info. So the waiting game isn’t over just yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch may happen on April 28 after all
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible to cost $599 at Best Buy
- Verizon HTC Incredible now official as “Droid Incredible by HTC”. April 29 seems to be the launch date
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE with Android 4.0 ICS officially introduced by Verizon
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 price leaks, $249.99 with contract