Last month the Samsung SCH-S759 first surfaced after it received both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth certifications. And today we have the first images showing this Windows Phone device that’s going to be launched by China Telecom pretty soon.
That’s because it has been also certified by the Chinese authorities for sale in the country. The S759 will be China Telecom’s version of the Samsung Omnia M that was announced in May.
The SCH-S759 will have a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a Qualcomm MSM7627A processor clocked at 800 MHz, a 5 MP rear camera, a 0.3 MP front-facing camera, 384 MB of RAM, 8 GB of storage space, and CDMA support. It will run Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh (also known by its codename Tango).
Aside from the CPU receiving a lower clock speed and the storage space being doubled, the specs are basically identical to the Omnia M.
Via Blog of Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung’s Omnia M is its first Windows Phone for China, officially announced today
- HTC Triumph doesn’t wait for Windows Phone 7.5 Tango’s official launch, gets unboxed
- Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh (Tango) launches on March 21 in China
- Samsung intros new Omnia M with Windows Phone 7.5
- Samsung Omnia M with Windows Phone launched in India