Today, Virgin Mobile USA has confirmed that it’s going to sell Apple’s iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. It will do it starting June 29, hence a bit earlier than initially rumored. Virgin Mobile will become the second US pre-paid carrier to offer the iPhone, after Cricket Wireless, which is going to launch it on June 22.
Unfortunately for Virgin customers, iPhone prices will be significantly higher than on Cricket: $649 (iPhone 4S 16GB), and $549 (iPhone 4 8GB). You’ll be able to choose plans starting at $30 per month.
Virgin Mobile lets you register for further details on its iPhones here.
Another smartphones that’s reportedly going to be released by Virgin this month is the HTC One V. This runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and will be way cheaper than the iPhone: just $200.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cricket announces iPhone 4S and iPhone 4, becomes the first American pre-paid carrier to do that
- Virgin Mobile may launch the iPhone on July 1
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- Virgin Mobile intros HTC Evo V 4G with Android 4.0 ICS, unlimited no-contract 4G data plans
- iPhone 5S and new cheap iPhone expected to debut in early September. TD-SCDMA versions coming later