The same day AT&T’s Motorola Dinara appeared in a press photo, another unannounced Motorola Android smartphone has showed up. It’s the Motorola Droid Razr HD, which should be released by Verizon sometime this summer.
Unfortunately, only the back and side of the Droid Razr HD have been photographed. As you can see below, the back of the handset is fully covered in Kevlar fiber. And although we can’t take a look at it, the display of the new Razr (which, of course, has 1280 x 720 pixels) is reportedly “amazing”. There’s still no word on its exact size, though.
Other features that the Moto Droid Razr HD should bring include: 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor (seemingly confirmed by this benchmark test), LTE connectivity, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 13MP rear camera, and possibly a 3,300 mAh battery – like the one found in the Droid Razr Maxx. It shouldn’t be long now until Verizon officially announces the Razr HD – we’ll let you know when it happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD (XT926) passes the FCC
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD discounted at Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now
- New Motorola Droid Razr M HD with Android Jelly Bean coming soon?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?