Yesterday the LG Optimus 4X HD, which is the second Korean phone maker’s response to the Samsung Galaxy S III, got released in Europe. Actually, just in Germany, but availability in more countries on the continent was promised for the near future.
Now we have some more information about when you’ll be able to purchase an Optimus 4X HD in the UK. And the news isn’t good. Well known SIM-free phone retailer Clove has gotten in touch with LG and received word that the company’s new flagship smartphone will only arrive in stock in the UK in mid to late July. Which means you’re in for at least another month of waiting until you can fondle one.
The device will however be out in more countries this month, but only in ‘northern Europe’, or whatever LG defines that as.
Just in case you need to be among the first people in the UK to have an Optimus 4X HD, you can of course still pre-order it from Clove for £456.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus L7 now available in the UK, SIM-free for £238.80
- LG Optimus 3D will be available in the UK on June 6
- LG confirms Optimus 3D delay, still hopes to ship some units in June
- HP Pre 3 apparently delayed ’til late July in the UK
- Panasonic Eluga Power will only arrive in the UK in late June or early July