If you’re hoping to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 in Canada before the end of this month, you’ll probably be disappointed.
Future Shop – the only Canadian retailer that takes pre-orders for the Tab 2 – is currently saying the tablet should arrive in July. For some unknown reason, the retailer pushed back the launch date from June 22 to July 7. Moreover, only a limited number of new Galaxy tablets will be available for the beginning (there are currently 10 in stock).
Priced at $349.99 in Canada, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 10.1 inch screen with 1280 x 800 pixels, 3MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4430 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is already available in the US, where it’s a bit more expensive than in Canada: $399.99.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 launched in India as Galaxy Tab 680
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in the UK tomorrow
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in Australia on June 18 (via Optus)
- Acer Iconia Tab A510 with Android ICS to be launched in Canada on April 25
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 launched in India