Just as C Spire announced it would sell the Samsung Galaxy S III too, US Cellular started taking pre-orders for Samsung’s latest Android flagship smartphone (online only). And right on time it has, since we had known about the June 12 date as the start of pre-orders for more than a week.
As you probably already know by know, US Cellular’s pricing is as follows: $199.99 (after a $100 mail-in rebate) for the 16 GB version, which comes in blue or white, and $249.99 (also after a $100 mail-in rebate) for the SKU with 32 GB of built-in storage space (this one only available in white). A contract and a data plan will be required.
US Cellular is expected to start shipping the Samsung Galaxy S III sometime next month. If you’d like to pre-order one now, this is where you should be headed to.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders start at AT&T and US Cellular, shipping on April 30
- Verizon starts taking pre-orders for the Nokia Lumia 822 ($99.99) and HTC 8X ($199.99) tomorrow
- Samsung Galaxy S III shipping delays confirmed by Vodafone and Clove
- US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S II coming soon, will be $229.99 with contract
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be released by US Cellular too