Announced in late May alongside the Xperia Acro S, the Sony Xperia Go is bound to be launched in the UK soon.
Carphone Warehouse currently allows British customers to pre-register for the Xperia Go, mentioning that the smartphone is expected to be released next month – in July. The retailer doesn’t say how much it will ask for the new handset.
According to Sony, the Xperia Go has “the highest level of dust and water resistance you can find in a smartphone”, since it’s IP67-certified. The handset runs Android 2.3 (upgradeable to Android 4.0 ICS), and features a 3.5 inch scratch-resistant HVGA display, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, HSPA, GPS, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz dual-core ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500 processor, 512MB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
Via The Inquirer
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Go headed to O2 UK this month
- Sony intros waterproof Xperia Acro S (LT26w) with Android 4.0 ICS, and Xperia Go / Advance (ST27i)
- Sony Xperia Miro priced in the UK
- Sony Xperia Acro S, Tipo Dual, and Advance coming soon to the US
- Waterproof Sony Xperia Go finally launched in the UK (via O2)