Good news if you want to get an HTC One S on T-Mobile. The superphone is being sold by the carrier for $199.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate, by the way) with a new two-year contract. Yet if you want to save half of that sum (or even more, if you’re likely to forget to mail in that rebate), you should probably head to Best Buy right now. Online only, though, for you won’t find this offer in actual stores.
$99.99 is what you’ll need to pay for a brand new HTC One S. You’ll have to sign a new two-year contract if you’re new to the magenta carrier, or extend your contract by an additional two years if you’re looking to upgrade. It’s not often that one of these cut-price deals also applies to upgraders, keep that in mind.
This isn’t the first price reduction we’ve seen so far for T-Mobile’s HTC One S, in fact it was offered for $124.99 for a few days in May. It’s unclear for how long Best Buy plans to run this current deal, so if you like it, you should probably take advantage of it as soon as possible.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III price down to $0.01 for new customers
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III now just $49.99 at Amazon. Galaxy Victory 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE cheap too
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 now offered for just $0.01
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III already discounted by $50 at RadioShack
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 now just $0.01 for new customers as well as upgraders