Seen for the first time just last week, the Motorola Dinara (aka Atrix 3) has apparently passed the FCC, which refers to it as the Motorola MB886. This, of course, means AT&T could launch the handset any time now – although it might not do it until late July.
The FCC doesn’t tell us much about the new Atrix, but at least it confirms it has LTE and HSPA+.
When it finally gets to be released, the Motorola Atrix 3 / Dinara should feature Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, an HD display of unknown size, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor. It certainly seems to be Motorola’s response to HTC’s One X and Samsung’s Galaxy S III, doesn’t it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 3 (Dinara) MB886 shows up at the Bluetooth SIG
- AT&T Motorola Dinara (Atrix 3) gets pictured for the first time, may launch in July
- AT&T Motorola Atrix HD (Dinara) officially unveiled
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE now available at Bell, priced from $49.95
- Bell’s Motorola Atrix HD LTE and Razr V to be launched in early August