The Motorola Razr Maxx may not offer the latest and greatest features, but it’s certainly a smartphone that deserves to be released in all major markets. That’s why Motorola wants to introduce it in India later this month.
Indian retailer Infibeam says the Razr Maxx will start shipping there on June 24. Its price is currently 31,999 INR (about $577). Interested customers can go here to pre-order the handset.
The Razr Maxx is really just an upgraded Motorola Razr, but the upgrade is an important one: there’s a huge 3,300 mAh battery on the back, which is capable of providing a talk-time of up to 17 hours. Other than that, the Maxx features a 4.3 inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. It still runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich should be out later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially coming to Europe in May, stars in anti iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus video
- Verizon Droid Razr Maxx will be launched on January 26 according to Motorola
- Motorola outs Droid Razr Maxx HD commercial. Verizon still doesn’t have a launch date for the handset
- More evidence that Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx will be out on January 26
- Motorola Razr Maxx will be out in the UK on May 18