It looks more and more like Verizon will be the last big US carrier to launch the Samsung Galaxy S III. Although we’ve heard the handset could be out on June 28, Verizon’s website is now showing that the S III “will ship by July 10.” Not long ago, it said it would ship “by July 9,” so we’re having a slight delay right here.
Of course, it’s possible that VZW will start selling the new Galaxy way before July 10. But we can’t be sure of that just yet.
As a reminder, Verizon is offering the 16GB S III for $199.99 on contract, and the 32GB version for $249.99. Both are available for pre-order as of June 6, and will come in either white, or blue.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III officially launching on July 10
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders arriving now to some customers
- Samsung pulls an Apple, reportedly delays the pebble blue Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy S III to be launched by Verizon on July 12?
- Verizon to launch the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE on June 21, Samsung Galaxy S III on June 28 (or in July?)