Taiwan isn’t the only country where the HTC One S comes with a different processor than in Europe and the US. The handset has been launched in India recently, and it has the same 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 CPU used on the Taiwanese version – instead of the regular 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 unit.
That aside, the One S available to Indian customers has remained unchanged. It features Android 4.0 ICS, Sense 4 UI, a 4.3 inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One S could be out in India on June 8
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Win and Galaxy Fame available now
- HTC Desire X and dual SIM LG Optimus L5 launched in India
- Motorola Razr Maxx will be out in India this month
- HTC Sensation XE launched in India