The new competition is open from June 15 to June 29, and asks you to share a photo showing the content of your bag. And that’s it – the authors of the 5 most creative images will receive a brand new Lumia 900 each.
To share your photo, and read the contest’s official rules, go here at Nokia’s Facebook page.
At this point, the Lumia 900 is available almost all around the world – including in the US (via AT&T) and China. It’s still Nokia’s flagship WP device, despite having specs that would be considered mid-end on an Android smartphone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia lets you win 5 Lumia 710 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Nokia gives away 5 Lumia 800 phones on Facebook
- Nokia Lumia 900 to come in white, too
- Nokia gives away more Lumia 800 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Rumor: Nokia Lumia 910 with 12 MP camera will be available in Europe in May