Having ambitions to sell more than 40 million smartphones this year, ZTE certainly doesn’t want to waste time when it comes to introducing new devices. So here we have the brand new ZTE Grand X LTE (model number T82), which was announced as the company’s “first single-chip LTE smartphone.”
The Grand X LTE uses Qualcomm’s MSM8960 chip (which includes a dual-core 1.5GHz processor), and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Other features: 8MP rear camera, HD front-facing camera, and a 1,900 mAh battery. The phone’s screen size and resolution aren’t known at the moment.
According to ZTE, the Grand X LTE will be released in Europe and Asia Pacific staring the third quarter of the year. The handset’s price hasn’t been unveiled.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ZTE Grand X LTE T82 finally launched (in Hong Kong), priced at $410
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Grand to be launched in February in Europe. Price seems high
- 5 inch Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080 and dual SIM Grand i9082 announced
- ZTE Grand X2 In announced: Intel Atom Z2580, Android Jelly Bean
- ZTE Grand Memo is the first device to use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 processor