According to initial launch plans, Sprint was supposed to offer both the 16GB and 32GB versions of the S III starting tomorrow, June 21. However, the carrier says “overwhelming demand and limited supply” are to blame for the fact that only the 16GB Galaxy S III will be available tomorrow, and only via Web Sales, and Telesales (with remaining channels excepted to receive stock next week). Next week is also when the S III 32GB should arrive.
Customers who’ve pre-ordered the S III 16GB this week will probably receive it tomorrow, although Sprint warns that “we may be a day or two late” with shipments.
Via The Verge
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T and Sprint delay the launch of Samsung Galaxy S III
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders arriving now to some customers
- Samsung Galaxy S III launching at Sprint on July 1
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed in the UK ’till next week
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S4 launches on April 24. Sprint starts taking pre-orders tomorrow