Last we’ve heard, the official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates for Verizon’s Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx were delayed. Luckily, it appears that users will be able to enjoy the latest version of Android on their Razrs starting later this month.
According to Droid-life, soak test invites for members of Motorola’s feedback network have been sent out already. Reportedly, updates could reach end users as soon as June 27, hence in a week from now.
The Droid Razr is currently priced at $199.99 on Verizon’s website, while the Droid Razr Maxx (with its huge 3,300 mAh battery) costs $299.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD rolling out now
- Verizon Droid Razr Maxx will be launched on January 26 according to Motorola
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD discounted at Amazon
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD launching on October 18