Guess what? A white version of the HTC Evo 4G LTE is headed to Sprint, where it will be released soon. That said, we don’t know exactly when that will be, but it certainly looks like you won’t be waiting a lot in case white is your favorite color and the new Evo is the phone you want.
As is usually the case, we expect absolutely no spec to change, with the only difference between the white Evo 4G LTE and its darkly-colored sibling being the hue itself. As for the pricing, normally there shouldn’t be any difference there either. However, sometimes carriers do like to cash in on a new color variation, so nothing’s certain just yet.
What you see above is a purported screenshot showing the white Evo 4G LTE in Sprint’s warehouse inventory somewhere in the US. Stay tuned and we’ll let you know when we find out more about it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White LG Google Nexus 4 smiles for the camera?
- [UPDATE: Error] Is there a white Nexus 4 on its way to Carphone Warehouse?
- Pink Nokia Lumia 900 coming to AT&T on July 15
- Samsung Galaxy S III to have two color versions (blue, white). Screen protector leaks
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch headed to Boost Mobile