Well, the wait is finally over if you have a Samsung Galaxy S II purchased from AT&T. The update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is now available to grab and install.
However, it’s not as easy a procedure as could be. The update isn’t over-the-air, so you’ll need a computer to download and install it, using Samsung’s Kies desktop software (which you can get from here).
After updating, your Galaxy S II will be running Android 4.0.3. So go and install it. And be happy. After all, it’s only been what, 8 months or so since ICS was first unveiled?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S II LTE gets Ice Cream Sandwich too
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II ICS update seemingly delayed until tomorrow, Kies may be to blame
- AT&T Samsung Captivate Android 2.2 Froyo update now available for download
- Samsung Galaxy S II has already received two software updates
- US Cellular Samsung Mesmerize Android 2.2 Froyo update now available