Up in Canada, Koodo Mobile is getting ready to sell two new smartphones: the BlackBerry Curve 9320 and the Nokia Lumia 610. Both are affordable devices, and should sell pretty well.
We’ve known about the Lumia 610 heading to Koodo for about a week now, but further confirmation has arrived in the form of a leaked shot showing an internal system at the carrier.
The Nokia Lumia 610 might be sold for just $175 outright at Koodo. Telus could also jump in and release this phone for about the same price. As for a release date, the best we can do right now is ‘sometime around back-to-school season’.
The BlackBerry Curve 9320‘s intentions regarding Koodo Mobile have also become clear thanks to a leaked screenshot from an internal system at that particular carrier. Yet in this case we get to see the pricing as well, and it looks like it will be a pretty reasonable $200. Unfortunately though, it’s unclear at this point when exactly the new BlackBerry Curve will be available at Koodo.
So there you have it. If you’re a Koodo customer, soon you’ll get two more cheap smartphones to choose from.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: BlackBerry Curve 3G now available at Koodo Mobile
- Canada: Koodo Mobile will launch the iPhone 4, BlackBerry PlayBook too maybe
- Nokia Lumia 610 will be launched by Koodo in Canada on July 6
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 coming to O2 UK this fall?
- Canada: Telus, Koodo, and Virgin now sell the BlackBerry Curve 9360, Bell has the Torch 9860 as well