The Acer Iconia Tab A700 is now available to purchase in the US, direct from the manufacturer’s online store. The tablet is very affordably priced, especially given its spec sheet. At $449.99, it’s $50 cheaper than Apple’s cheapest new iPad. Yet the Iconia Tab A700 has a quad-core processor, and double the storage space in that cheapest version of Apple’s tablet (32 GB compared to 16 GB).
And it’s also got the highest resolution screen of any Android tablet right now, at 1920×1200. 10.5 hours of battery life are promised too, and it comes with a 5 MP rear camera, a 1 MP front-facing camera, 1 GB of RAM, and microSD card support. The Acer Iconia Tab A700 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you’re interested in picking one up, only the silver version is currently in stock. So if your new tablet absolutely must be black, you still have some waiting to do. If not, then head on over to Acer right now and order yours.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Iconia Tab A501 with 3G now available in the UK for £534
- Acer Iconia now available at Best Buy for $450
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A700 with Android ICS and Full HD screen announced for the US, costs $449
- 7-inch Acer Iconia Tab A100 now available in the UK for £259
- Acer’s iPad Mini competitor is called Iconia A1-810, runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean