German website Smartphone Tech has received two screenshots that suggest the One XXL features a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor, 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.8MP front-facing camera, and a 4.7 inch HD display.
The APQ8064 chip was announced by Qualcomm back in February, and includes the Adreno 320 quad-core GPU, which “enables console-quality gaming and renders rich user interfaces.”
The HTC One XXL should also come with LTE connectivity. We’ll keep an eye on this, and let you know when new details are unveiled.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Qualcomm Introduces Lineup of New 28nm Snapdragon Chips
- Qualcomm Announces Quad-Core Snapdragon CPU Aimed for Tablets, Available in 2012
- AT&T-bound LG E970 with possible quad-core Snapdragon and Andreno 320 graphics gets benchmarked
- Spice Mobile ltd. launches Spice X-1 gaming phone
- Nokia patents a dedicated gaming console/phone idea