The Samsung Galaxy S III is up for pre-order in Canada once again. This comes after well known third party retailers Best Buy and Future Shop previously decided to end pre-orders because they were unsure they could meet demand. But it seems like now they can.
Best Buy, for example, has the Galaxy S III listed for pre-order (in both white and blue versions) with three-year contracts from Bell, Telus, Rogers, Virgin Mobile, and SaskTel. In all cases, the price you’ll have to pay for the phone is $159.99.
Important to note is that you can’t pre-order online. You’ll need to head to a physical Best Buy store and put down a $50 deposit. When you get the phone, the deposit will be credited towards the full price.
The pre-orders end on June 26, which is pretty logical, given that June 27 is now the official release date for Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone in Canada.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets priced in Canada
- Sony Tablet S pre-orders start in Australia for $579, shipping on October 21
- HTC Sensation gets priced in the UK: £499.99 SIM-free
- Canada: Bell’s Motorola Atrix now on pre-order at Best Buy