Bad news for those who’ve been waiting for the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE to arrive at Verizon: although the handset was initially supposed to be released on June 21, that didn’t happen. And now we’re haring it won’t be launched this month at all.
Droid-life ha received word that the Incredible 4G LTE has been delayed until July, and could finally hit the shelves on July 5. Of course, until Verizon officially confirms this, we can’t be sure of anything.
Expected to cost $149.99 on contract, the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4 inch S-LCD screen with 960 x 540 pixels, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Beats Audio, 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, 8MP rear camera, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC suggests Verizon’s Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be launched next week
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE with Android 4.0 ICS officially introduced by Verizon
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE now available for $149.99
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE appears at Droid Does site, priced at $299.99
- Verizon’s 5 inch HTC Droid Incredible X to be finally called Droid DNA?