It turns out that the Optimus L5 isn’t LG’s only L-Style smartphone to have a dual SIM version. Meet the LG Optimus L3 E405 – which is similar to the original Optimus L3 (model number E400), but allows you to use two SIM cards at the same time.
The Optimus L3 E405 was officially announced by LG in Ukraine, where it will be available starting July for 1,500 UAH (about €150), coming with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.2 inch QVGA display, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.2MP camera, 384MB of RAM, an 800 MHz processor, and MicroSD card support.
The Optimus L3 E405 is also appearing over at LG Russia’s official website, so it should be launched there, too, at some point.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos
- LG Optimus L3 launched by Telstra in Australia
- Dual SIM LG Optimus L3 E405 launched in India
- LG Optimus M+ available now at MetroPCS
- LG Optimus L5 E610 officially debuts in Europe this month, will have dual SIM capabilities in some markets