While T-Mobile USA has already started selling the Samsung Galaxy S III, it’s still quiet when it comes to confirming the Galaxy Note. However, the Note is almost certainly going to be released soon by the fourth largest US carrier.
It will be interesting to see how much T-Mobile will ask for the Galaxy Note (which could go on sale on July 11). Just for the record, its Galaxy S III is the most expensive one you can find in the US right now – prices start at $229.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note could be launched on August 8
- Samsung Galaxy Note II available at T-Mobile as of now. It’s expensive
- LG Optimus Vu pictured next to Samsung Galaxy Note
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE priced at $599, will be indeed launched on March 7
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available