Amazon will let you have one, in either black, cyan, or white, for just $0.01. What’s more, this price is valid for both new customers as well as those already with AT&T who want to upgrade their existing device. That doesn’t happen very often, with the best prices usually reserved for new customers. That said, the Lumia 900 has seen an unusual promo before, when it was cheaper for upgraders.
Anyway, you’ll obviously still need to sign a two-year contract with AT&T (or extend yours by two years) in order to get this pricing. And you’ll also have to make do with Windows Phone 7.8. Forever. Is the Lumia 900 a good buy at this price despite that? If you think so, then you’ve probably already ordered one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 now offered for just $0.01
- Nokia officially takes pre-orders for Lumia 920 and 820 in Europe. Prices are high
- Get T-Mobile’s HTC 8X for $129.99 and the Nokia Lumia 810 for $79.99 now
- T-Mobile’s Nokia Lumia 710 can be pre-ordered for $0 at Wirefly
- LG Optimus G (for both AT&T and Sprint) now half-price at Amazon