Boost Mobile, one of Sprint’s prepaid brands, has just announced the BlackBerry Curve 9310. This midrange smartphone will arrive at the carrier on July 10, and you’ll be able to pick one up for just $99.99. That price is sans any contract whatsoever, by the way.
So clearly a pretty good deal if you’re into the whole BlackBerry thing. With this phone Boost is launching a new unlimited BBM, talk, and text no-contract plan for just $45 per month at first – for every six on-time payments, the amount you’ll need to pay will shrink by $5 up to a minimum of $30 per month.
The BlackBerry Curve 9310 comes with the well known physical QWERTY keyboard that has made RIM’s devices so popular worldwide, alongside an optical trackpad, Wi-Fi support, a 3.2 MP camera with flash, GPS, FM radio, stereo Bluetooth, and a dedicated BBM key. The Curve 9310 runs BlackBerry OS 7.1.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Factor is a cheap low-end clamshell now available at Boost Mobile
- BlackBerry Curve 8910 shows up in leaked photo
- RIM’s BlackBerry Curve 8520 now official
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8520 (Gemini) to come on August 5
- BlackBerry 9700 coming to T-Mobile, live picture leaked