At this very moment, Verizon says its Samsung Galaxy S III will “ship by July 11”, obviously without providing an exact launch date for the handset.
But if HHGregg is correct, Verizon’s S III will be out on July 12. That’s going to be a Thursday, and it’s well known that Verizon launches devices on Thursdays quite often.
It looks like HHGregg will sell only the 16GB version of the new Galaxy (for $199.99 on contract). Of course, Verizon will also have the 32GB version, asking $249.99 for it.
Those who’ve already pre-ordered the S III at Verizon will probably get it a few days earlier than July 12. Unless stock shortages will interfere again.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III now expected to ship “by July 11″ at Verizon
- Limited stock of Motorola Droid X available at launch?
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III officially launching on July 10
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 will be in stores on April 27, pre-orders start shipping on April 25
- Verizon to launch the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE on June 21, Samsung Galaxy S III on June 28 (or in July?)