Five days ago we brought you news that Sprint’s HTC Evo 4G LTE was available at Amazon for only $129.99 in case you were a new customer. That was essentially $70 less than what Sprint is asking for this high-end smartphone, so it was undoubtedly a great deal.
However, everyone’s favorite online retailer has since decided to go even lower, now offering the Evo 4G LTE for just $49.99. Again, this is for new customers only. And you obviously will need to sign a new two-year contract with the Now Network. However, we’re now in feature phone pricing territory (or that of low-end smartphones). That’s amazing considering that the HTC Evo 4G LTE was released less than a month ago.
If you’re already with Sprint and want to upgrade an existing device, you’ll need to pony up $149.99 for the Evo, which is the same amount as last week.
There’s no telling how long this offer will last, so if you want to take advantage of it, do it fast.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus drops to $49.99 with new contract
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III already discounted by $50 at RadioShack
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III now just $49.99 at Amazon. Galaxy Victory 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE cheap too
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G now free with contract
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III price down to $0.01 for new customers