Sprint wasn’t able to launch its Samsung Galaxy S III on June 21, as initially promised, although it did ship a limited number of units to those who’ve pre-ordered the handset. But now the carrier has finally announced the day when the S III will be truly available: July 1.
On that day, the 16GB version of Samsung Galaxy S III will be launched via Sprint Stores, Web Sales, Business Sales, and Telesales, for $199.99 on contract. The 32GB version will be available only via Web Sales, Telesales, and Business Sales.
In case you’re thinking you can pre-order the S III at Sprint’s website, well, you can’t. Both the 16GB and 32GB flavors are marked as “out of stock” for now.
Via Sprint Blogs
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and Bold 9930 coming to Sprint on August 21
- Sprint is having troubles with Samsung Galaxy S III stock, too
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III officially launching on July 10
- Verizon will take pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S III starting June 6. US Cellular’s S III will be released in July
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Tab to get Android Gingerbread in early July