According to PC Mag, US Cellular thinks WP8 “will be an important part of its device lineup going forward.” Sadly, there’s no word on how many new Windows Phone handsets the carrier will introduce this year, and neither from what manufacturers.
Since US Cellular is already selling the HTC 7 Pro (which runs Windows Phone 7), one of its future W8 devices could be made by HTC, too. We’ll let you know when we have more details on this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- US Cellular’s first Windows Phone 8 handset to be the Samsung SCH-R860U?
- Windows Phone 8 officially coming soon to Sprint
- New Nokia Lumia 910 could run Windows Phone 8
- HTC Desire, other Android phones confirmed by U.S. Cellular
- AT&T to launch Nokia Prodigy and Nokia AC/DC Windows Phone 8 handsets soon?