HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE officially launching on July 5. Verizon also announces the Samsung Intensity III
Verizon Wireless has finally announced the launch date of its HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE: July 5 (just as rumored last month).
The new Droid Incredible will be Verizon’s twelfth LTE-capable smartphone, costing $149.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement (after a $50 mail-in rebate).
As you probably already know, the Droid Incredible 4G LTE features a 4 inch Super LCD qHD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, Beats Audio, 8MP rear camera, and MicroSD card support. It will run Android 4.0 ICS at launch (with a probable update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean coming later).
In addition to confirming the Incredible 4G LTE’s launch date, today Verizon has also unveiled the Samsung Intensity III, a featurephone that’s available right away.
Just like the previous Intensity (launched in 2010), the Samsung Intensity III has a sliding QWERTY keyboard, and a non-touch display (2.4 inches, QVGA). It costs $79.99 on contract, and you can buy it here at Verizon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Incredible now official as “Droid Incredible by HTC”. April 29 seems to be the launch date
- Verizon HTC Droid DNA (Incredible X) press image leaked
- Verizon kills the Droid Eris; Droid Incredible still delayed – Motorola couldn’t be happier
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 promo materials leaked
- Verizon to launch the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE on June 21, Samsung Galaxy S III on June 28 (or in July?)