Samsung has a new QWERTY candybar that should be introduced soon, with Android 4.0 ICS on board.
Called Samsung GT-B5330, the new handset is an entry-level one, featuring an 850MHz processor, and a QVGA portrait display above its full QWERTY keyboard – hence resembling Sprint’s M580 Replenish more than the Galaxy M Pro and Galaxy Y Pro (which both have landscape displays).
The GT-B5330 has been spotted in China, so that’s probably the first market where it will be launched. We don’t know when this will happen, though. The smartphone’s price is also not known at the moment.
Via Sammy Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Replenish SPH-M580 Android QWERTY phone for Sprint coming in June
- Boost Mobile will release the eco-friendly Samsung Replenish on January 16 for $99.99
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro renamed to Galaxy Txt in the Netherlands
- Samsung Galaxy S II confirmed for Verizon, AT&T and Sprint as Function, Attain and Within?
- Leaked: first photo of the Samsung Moment 2 M910 for Sprint