Clove is the British retailer that’s offering the Miro. It’s asking £126 ($197) for it, with the mention that the official price might be different. Also, there’s no word on exactly when the handset will start shipping. It should happen soon anyway.
Announced at the same time with the Xperia Tipo and Xperia Tipo Dual, the Sony Xperia Miro runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features: a 3.5 inch HVGA scratch-resistant screen, “unique illumination alerts”, Wi-Fi, DLNA, HSDPA, GPS, deep Facebook integration, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 800 MHz processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Miro and dual-SIM Xperia Tipo with Android 4.0 ICS officially announced
- Sony Xperia Miro available in the UK now
- Sony Xperia Tipo now up for pre-order in the UK for £134.98, ships on August 20
- Sony Xperia Tipo with AT&T-friendly 3G hits the FCC
- Sony Xperia Miro could be launched in the UK this month