The Sony Xperia Neo L has arrived in Hong Kong. Promised to have a global rollout, the Xperia Neo L has started to deliver, with the Chinese territory being the first in which we’ve heard it’s available.
The Xperia Neo L is a lower-midrange smartphone, coming with a 4-inch 480×854 touchscreen, a single-core 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, a VGA front-facing camera, 512 MB of RAM, 1 GB of built-in storage, microSD card support, and a 1,500 mAh battery alongside all the usual connectivity options. The Xperia Neo L is the first Sony device to launch running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you’re in Hong Kong, you can pick one up for HK$ 2198, which amounts to approximately $284 or €225 if we go by the current exchange rates. That’s certainly quite affordable, however the Xperia Neo L comes with specs that are in no way high-end in this day and age.
Only the black version is out now, the white one will follow in mid-July.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Ion set to arrive in Hong Kong, reservations now open
- Sony Xperia Ion LTE getting its Android 4.0 ICS update as of now
- Sony Xperia Ion launched in China with Android 4.0 ICS, brings Xperia Acro S and Xperia Go along
- Sony Xperia Ion spotted in red. ST21i Tapioca to be called Xperia Tipo, should have a dual SIM version
- Sony Xperia Neo L MT25i announced as the company’s first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phone