Sony has already introduced more than 10 Android smartphones this year, and it’s not going to stop here. One of the company’s upcoming handsets seems to be the Sony Xperia SL.
The Xperia XL has been mentioned recently by Postel Indonesia, which certifies devices before their release in the country. The new handset’s model number is LT26ii. And since the Xperia S has the model number LT26i, we can only assume that the Xperia SL is an upgraded version of it (like the Xperia Arc S is to the Xperia Arc).
Unfortunately, the features of the Xperia SL are a complete mystery for now. Maybe it will have a quad-core processor and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean? Let’s hope we’ll find out soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia V and Xperia T Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean updates rolling out
- No Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for Sony Xperia Arc S, Ray, Neo V and the other 2011 Xperias
- Sony Xperia U, Miro, Tipo and Sola will not be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Sony Xperia SL press shots leak, show it in blue and pink
- Sony Xperia T available in Europe now