T-Mobile USA hasn’t officially announced its Samsung Galaxy Note, but we’ve seen the handset in live photos, as well as in press shots. We’ve also heard that it might be released this month, but it looks like that won’t happen after all.
According to a document unveiled by TmoNews, the Note will be launched by T-Mobile on August 8. If this turns out to be true, it would be eight months after AT&T introduced its version of the Galaxy Note.
On August 8, T-Mobile should also release two unknown Huawei handsets, called Huawei Phoenix and Huawei Buddy. One week earlier, on August 1, a so-called Samsung Cacao is expected to hit the shelves. We’ll bring more on this as soon as new details are unveiled.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note officially confirmed by T-Mobile USA, no release date given
- Samsung Galaxy Note II will be announced on August 15
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 could be launched in September
- Samsung Galaxy S III, Huawei Verge, Coolpad Quattro 4G and others headed to MetroPCS
- New Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5100 with Android Jelly Bean coming soon