HTC has put out a press release today regarding the One V‘s availability in the US. Aside from Virgin Mobile, which has been selling the smartphone for a few days now, US Cellular will get it too, just like we heard it would. Though we’re not sure when this will happen, but it should be any moment now. Last we checked, the One V was nowhere to be found on US Cellular’s website, but the HTC document clearly states that the device is ‘already available’ over there, so just a teeny tiny bit of patience should be required here.
It’s the same situation with the Associated Carriers Group, which includes 27 smaller carriers such as nTelos or Appalachian Wireless. All of them will get the One V too. Again it’s unclear when, but be sure to check with your regional carrier – maybe you’ll find out more details.
Back in February, we heard that the HTC One V would be headed to MetroPCS as well, but there’s no word on that at this point. So it’s unclear if that carrier will get to sell this phone in the near future or not. Stay tuned though.
Via The Verge
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone arrives at nTelos and Alaska Communications on April 20, $50 cheaper than at the big carriers
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be released by US Cellular too
- Samsung Galaxy Note II priced at $299.99 by US Cellular, available by the end of October
- C Spire announces it too will offer the Samsung Galaxy S III, with 4G LTE support
- Samsung Galaxy S4 wireless charging back cover and dock get pictured