Koodo didn’t mention how much the Nokia Lumia 610 would cost, but it’s said that customers will be able to get it for $175 outright.
The Lumia 610 runs Windows Phone 7.5, and is an entry-level smartphone. Its features include a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSDPA, A-GPS, 800MHz processor, 256MB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, and a 5MP rear camera.
Telus should also launch the Nokia Lumia 610 in Canada soon, possibly for free with a new 3-yr contract agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 610 headed to Canada via both Telus and Koodo Mobile?
- Nokia Lumia 900 to be released by Rogers in Canada in early April
- Nokia Lumia 900 launched by Rogers (available only online for now)
- Nokia Lumia 900 now on pre-order in Canada (at Rogers)
- Rogers Nokia Lumia 710 complete pricing revealed