Sprint hasn’t launched a Motorola Android smartphone since October last year, when it introduced the Motorola Admiral. So maybe it’s time for the carrier to unveil a new Moto, don’t you think? This could be the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE, of which we first heard back in April.
The new Photon might have just passed the FCC, assuming it and the Motorola XT897 are the same device (as Engadget suggests). The XT897 features Wi-Fi, NFC, and Sprint-friendly LTE connectivity, so it can certainly be the Photon Q.
Sadly, we still don’t know what the Photon Q looks like, and neither what else it’s going to bring apart from LTE, NFC, and Wi-Fi. But we’ll probably find out more about this soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint to launch Motorola Photon 4G successor called Photon Q 4G LTE
- Motorola Photon 4G now available at Sprint
- Sprint Motorola Photon 4G available now (only online)
- Sprint intros Motorola Photon 4G with Android Gingerbread
- Sprint might announce the high-end Motorola Photon 4G on June 9