The Atrix HD has a Razr-inspired design, and, as you probably know, will be released by AT&T in the US (we still don’t know exactly when this will happen). When it hits the shelves, it will have two color versions: Modern White and Titanium.
Running Android 4.0 ICS (almost certainly upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean), the Motorola Atrix HD features a 4.5 inch “ColorBoost display” with HD (1280 x 720) resolution and Gorilla Glass, LTE, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM, MicroSD card support, Kevlar coating (on the back), and a 1,780 mAh battery.
Motorola and AT&T will probably announce details on the Atrix HD’s availability and price soon, so stick around.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Atrix HD officially announced for AT&T and Bell Canada. New Razr V also unveiled
- SIM-free Motorola Atrix will be available in the UK on August 2 for £489.99
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Motorola Atrix available at Orange UK tomorrow
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?