Huawei Canada has announced that the Ascend P1 would be launched via Wind Mobile “this summer.” The announcement was made in a press release unveiling the “Wind Mobile Expendables 2 Sweepstakes.” The sweepstakes kicks-off on July 9, and will end on July 23. In addition to getting an Ascend P1 with two months of free service, the winner (plus a guest) “will be flown to Los Angeles for the Hollywood premiere of the biggest action movie of the summer, The Expendables 2.” More details are available here at Mobile Syrup.
The Ascend P1 is one of Huawei’s Android 4.0 ICS handsets introduced this year. It’s only 7.9mm thin, and features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, Dolby Mobile sound, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and 4GB of internal memory (expandable via MicroSD). The price of the P1 for Wind Mobile hasn’t been disclosed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Ascend D1 Quad XL to be launched in Canada (by Wind)
- Huawei Ascend P1 launched in the US via Amazon
- Huawei Ascend P1 S with Android Ice Cream Sandwich debuts as the world’s thinnest smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P1 with Android ICS to have an LTE version?
- Dual-core Huawei Ascend D1 launching tomorrow in China